Nipper is very useful for checking the security of the type CMS (Content Management System) websites, especially if they are the most used platforms like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Blogger, Magento, Concrete5, VBulletin.
Scan Nipper Web Toolkit will help you strengthen the security of your websites sites, performing a scan generally to your site, you have a day reviewing the latest security updates.
Nipper currently has more than 15 different modules, to gather information about a specific URL.
Its interface has been designed so that only some “hints” in its interface extraerías much of their information.
List of Modules:
– Server IP Identifies the IP address of a specific URL.
– Detect & CMS Version: Detects and identifies the version and CMS system.
– DNS Lookup: Get the DNS information from a URL.
– IP ports Nmap SERVER: Scan the ports of a website.
– Users Enumeration: Enumeration WordPress user.
– Plugins Enumeration: Enumeration of WordPress Plugins.
– Find CMS Core Exploit: Search core vulnerabilities in CMS.
– Find Exploit DB: search exploit-db.com vulnerabilities.
– CloudFlare Solve: Identify the true IP address.
– Identification of Theme: detects and identifies WordPress theme of a website.
– Detection of CMS Advanced
– Brute Force Attack (WordPress)
Nipper NOT require ROOT, only it requires internet permission.
Compatible from 3.0 to Android 5.1.
From pentester pentester To, Nipper.